Uninsured house fire in Henrico Virginia.

Family experiences accidental house fire. Fire started by faulty base board heating. 

Home owner was diagnosed with leukemia, refinanced his home to pay for bills, and in that small window they did not have home owners insurance. They lost their two year old dog in the fire. Family is currently living in a camper in their back yard. They need our help! 

Let's come together as a community and help rebuild their home.

Fighting More Than Fire, FMTF

Copyright 2012. Fighting More Than Fire, Inc.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon